Huia 2 Weekly Reminders

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Warm Welcome to New Friends

This year, in Huia 2 we have four students arrived from different schools. They are Aarushi, Kiana, Gaurav and Zaid. They have new surroundings and new friends. Lets ask some of them, how they feel in The Gardens School.
Aarushi: Hi, my name is Aarushi. I feel that this school is more challenging than the school I was at previously. I hope I do even better than the expectations.
Kiana: Kia ora, my name is Kiana.I feel that this school has really good standards and that I am going to learn  a lot. I hope that I do well and achieve my great expectations!  
Zaid: Salaam wale kum, my name is Zaid and I am really enjoying this school. It has proved to be a real challenge for me. I think this is terrific because I have already learnt so much and I hope to learn much more by the end of the year. 
Gaurav couldn't comment about his aims for his new school because he's out of school today - he's already a part of the school's cricket team!


Hopefully, their aims are achieved by the end of this year and they are successful year 7's and 8's.


Mannat

No comments: